Healthy Women and Children for a Healthy Urban World
We work in partnership with communities and health systems building effective and
replicable solutions, empowering women and their families in urban slums to improve
- Valuing every person
- 15 years of trusted financial control.
- Resource center for health issues of women and children in urban slums.
- Proven track record of working with public systems for sustainability.
- Evidence - driven: University College London as full-time research partner.
- Board and management teams representing leading medical, public health and management